The Global Policies feature will allow MSPs to create policies which can be used on multiple MSP organizations.
Follow these steps to create a new Global Policy from within your DNSFilter Dashboard:
- Navigate to the MSP Dashboard.
- Navigate to Global Policies Filtering.
- Click the Add button to create a new policy.
Follow these steps to convert an existing policy to a Global Policy, so that it may be used on MSP organizations from within your DNSFilter Dashboard:
- Navigate to your MSP organization.
- Navigate to Policies Filtering.
- Click on the name of the existing policy to open it, and turn on Enable this policy as Global Policy setting.
After following the steps above to create a new Global Policy or enable an existing policy as a Global Policy, you will notice the new policy is available for assignment and displays in the policy list under each MSP organization.
Updated 2 months ago